Right here’s the deal. The way forward for work is cellular. When you have doubts, go searching any public venue— what number of smartphones do you see?
If your enterprise isn’t profiting from cellular know-how but, you’ve gotten some catching as much as do.
👀 How are you going to triumph within the work-from-anywhere period? Seize our free eBook to learn the way small companies are gaining newfound mobility.
What’s mobility and why is it essential?
Within the context of labor, mobility is the flexibility to work from anyplace with a connection to the web at any time. Because of developments in know-how, that is now a actuality for companies of all sizes.
That’s factor as a result of employees are chomping on the bit to take their job on the highway. A latest survey revealed:
- 55% favor working from house somewhat than the workplace
- 63% consider they’ll construct relationships with coworkers with out ever bodily assembly them
- 75% of employees consider that the liberty to work from anyplace is the norm for all related industries
It’s protected to say that occasions have modified. The rising cellular workforce is right here to remain. IDC predicts that by 2024 cellular employees will account for practically 60% of the whole U.S. workforce.
How are small companies dealing with this modification? The reply lies in selecting a communications platform that helps cellular connectivity. One that really allows you to and your teammates work from anyplace, at any time, on any gadget.
There are quite a few causes for companies to go cellular. For starters:
- Mobility permits companies to be extra versatile and aware of the wants of their prospects. With entry to buyer info and communication channels from anyplace, your workers can rapidly reply to buyer inquiries, adapt to adjustments in demand, and supply a greater buyer expertise.
- Companies that embrace mobility can scale back their carbon footprint and get monetary savings by reducing their full-time want for a bodily workplace house.
- With instruments that help a cellular workforce, workers can achieve extra flexibility and higher work/life steadiness.
- Mobility widens the online you’ll be able to solid to succeed in out to gifted professionals you need in your workforce. If your enterprise is in New York, however the particular person you wish to rent is in one other state or nation, mobility makes it potential so that you can rent prime expertise from internationally.
The advantages of mobility for your enterprise are usually not simply theoretical. Right here’s a fast snapshot of three companies reaping the advantages proper now.
Veritas Logistics embraces SMS to remain linked from anyplace
- Firm kind: Provide chain logistics
- Variety of workers: 10
For Veritas Logistics, high-touch and high-level communication is the lifeblood of the enterprise. Each job the corporate takes on begins with communication.
That’s why RingCentral is vital to their operations. The corporate can sync all of its communications throughout gadgets, regardless of the place its supply drivers or shipments are going. As a result of it’s so inexpensive and straightforward to implement, Veritas Logistics was in a position to get every part arrange and all workers educated in only a few weeks.
Because of the extremely cellular nature of the enterprise, Veritas Logistics workforce members aren’t at all times within the workplace. This doesn’t impression their operations although. With RingCentral, their workplace telephones can ring to their smartphones and workers can pull up buyer info at their fingertips. Even bulk textual content messages will be set as much as talk with a number of drivers directly.
The corporate doesn’t simply use the majority SMS function to avoid wasting time. The workforce additionally makes use of particular person SMS messaging to speak rapidly with prospects.
“RingCentral’s SMS texting function is implausible. If I wish to ship a fast replace to one in every of our drivers, the app lets me ship that textual content from my enterprise quantity. That’s such a straightforward, timesaving method to keep linked with our enterprise companions all through the method—as a result of with every part transferring to digital platforms, it’s a lot simpler to speak by way of textual content.”
Benefit Plumbing simplifies the calling expertise
- Firm kind: Plumbing, HVAC providers
- Variety of workers: 30
Earlier than partnering with RingCentral, Benefit Plumbing handled outdated telephone programs and struggled to assist its subject technicians attain purchasers rapidly and effectively. The issue was that subject technicians have been utilizing their private cellular gadgets to make shopper calls. Purchasers didn’t acknowledge the quantity, and lots of merely didn’t reply.
The technicians would then name the workplace, requesting that the workplace name the shopper with the message from the technician.
With RingCentral, subject technicians can nonetheless use their cellular gadgets, however when purchasers get the decision, the Benefit Plumbing workplace quantity seems. With that easy change, the corporate has lowered name makes an attempt (wanted for technicians to succeed in out to prospects whereas within the subject) by 75%.
“One nice advantage of RingCentral is that our subject technicians can now extra reliably attain prospects, as a result of even when they’re calling from their very own cellular phone, it at all times reveals up as an Benefit enterprise quantity. That’s undoubtedly serving to us enhance our buyer expertise.”
Finkelstein and Companions builds stronger relationships with videoconferencing
- Firm kind: Authorized providers
- Variety of workers: 300
When the time got here to retire their 30-year-old case administration system, Finkelstein and Companions knew it wished to improve to a cloud-based communications platform that would modernize operations.
When the pandemic got here, the necessity for a communications device that absolutely supported hybrid and distant work accelerated. Enter RingCentral: a best-of-breed answer that would ship telephone capabilities, workforce messaging, videoconferencing, and extra in a single app.
“If you put together for trial, there are numerous authorized paperwork. We began using DocuSign, which has an digital notarization function, and now RingCentral Video permits us to get permission and see the purchasers signal the paperwork.”
Do you know 98% of individuals stated videoconferencing helps with relationship-building? Finkelstein and Companions is a wonderful instance of that.
Because of the simple adoption of RingCentral, workers from throughout totally different places now interact in different videoconferencing actions exterior of labor. All workers (whether or not distant, within the workplace, or hybrid) are invited to attend enjoyable digital comfortable hours to construct stronger relationships.
🔍 Dive deeper into every of those tales by downloading our free eBook.
Achieve newfound mobility with RingCentral
Are you able to go cellular? If that’s the case, step one is getting the suitable communications device. Think about RingCentral when evaluating your choices.
In accordance with RingCentral’s buyer success metrics, 68% of small and mid-sized companies which have partnered with RingCentral have seen a rise in worker mobility. With RingCentral, you’ll be able to actually work from anyplace, on any gadget.
RingCentral provides a number of options and advantages which can be good for small companies, together with:
- A digital telephone system that permits workers to work from anyplace
- A fax service that permits companies to ship and obtain faxes on-line
- An award-winning unified communications platform that provides telephone, messaging, SMS, videoconferencing, and extra in a single app
- 250+ integrations within the RingCentral App Gallery and open APIs via the RingCentral developer portal to customise all of your workflows
- 99.999% uptime, which suggests your enterprise stays linked throughout outages and disasters
- Seven layers of safety and international certifications (together with SOC 2, SOC 3, HITRUST, FINRA, HIPAA, C5, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, and GDPR compliance)
If small companies don’t stay cellular, they’ll be left within the mud. RingCentral makes it potential for small companies to do extra with much less and keep forward of the curve.
Thanks in your curiosity in RingCentral.
Final Modified Might 04, 2022
Work collectively from anyplace with messaging, video conferencing, and telephone calls—all in a single platform.